BELOW ARE THE BASIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ANY PROJECTS CREATED BY STYYLED DIGITAL or VATECHS LLC. TERMS CAN ALSO BE STIPULATED IN OUR PROPOSALS. BY ACCEPTING OUR PROPOSAL OR INVOICE YOU AUTOMATICALLY ACCEPT THE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Terms and Conditions for Styyled Digital, VATECHS LLC, and Insurance Lead Engine
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions (“Terms”) before subscribing to the any service (“Service”). By subscribing to and using the service, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which govern your access to and use of the Service, including any content, functionality, and services offered through the Service.
Commitment Period and Subscription: By subscribing to the Service, you commit to a minimum term of three (3) months (“Commitment Period”) to allow adequate time to see results. Your subscription will automatically renew for successive three (3) month periods unless you provide us with written notice of cancellation at least thirty (30) days before the end of the then-current Commitment Period.
Payment: You agree to pay the subscription fees for the Service as set forth on the Service website or as otherwise agreed upon in writing. Subscription fees are due and payable upfront, and are non-refundable except as expressly provided in these Terms.
Chargebacks: You agree not to dispute or initiate a chargeback on any credit card or other payment transaction related to your subscription fees, and you will reimburse us for any costs or expenses we incur as a result of any such chargeback, including legal fees and collection costs.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee from the date of your initial subscription. If you are not satisfied with the Service within the first 30 days, you may request a full refund by providing us with written notice of your dissatisfaction. Please note that this guarantee only applies to your initial subscription and does not apply to any subsequent renewals.
Ownership of Creative Work: All creative work produced by us for your Service, including but not limited to digital ads, video scripts, and marketing materials (“Creative Work”), shall be owned by you. We grant you a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, perform, distribute, and create derivative works of the Creative Work for any purpose related to your business.
Disclaimer: The Service is provided “as is” and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the Service or its results. We do not guarantee that you will achieve any specific results from using the Service, and your actual results may vary.
Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service.
Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us, our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including legal fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Service.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which we are located, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association or other mutually agreed-upon arbitration rules.
Changes to Terms: We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Service following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms. By subscribing to and using the Service, you acknowledge that you
- Proposals are free of charge and you are under no obligation until the proposal or invoice is accepted by you.
- We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee within the first 30 days of accepting starting service.
- After the first 30 days, either party may termininate the agreement with no questions asked but no refunds will be given.
- Please ensure you have the copyright for all material supplied. Under no circumstances will Styyled Digital be held responsible for any copyright disputes.
- If it becomes clear that material was provided without the required copyright, changes to a project (to remove illegal content) will be at the client’s cost. Styyled Digital does not take any responsibility for content supplied without proper copyright whatsoever.
- The Date of Completion (DOC) of a project is affected by feedback and receiving of content and timelines will be adjusted accordingly.
- We cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control, e.g. equipment failure, weather.
- We have the right to use any blog articles, content created and designed in promotional material and for other purposes anywhere else for Styyled Digital.
- Ongoing Monthly work (e.g. Media Buying/Website Maintenance/Online Marketing, etc.) will be billed for monthly and is payable in advance and within 7 days of invoice date.
- Late payments will incur a penalty fee of $250 for invoices less than $10 000, and 2% on the full amount for invoices above $10 000.
- If a project is cancelled at any time, all fees up to that point of work will be calculated and invoiced. This is payable within 7 days of invoice date.
- All work remains the property of Styyled Digital until final payment is received.
- Proposals do not include domain name registration/hosting/ad payments.
- Changes to marketing agreement must be made with 30 days notice and signed by all parties.
- Content must be supplied electronically, within 1 month of the start of the project. If the client is not forthcoming we retain the right to create the necessary content to finish the project. The client will be billed for our time and we will not be held responsible for any information that is not entirely accurate.
- A project will only be released once it has been proofed and accepted by the client.
- We endeavour to make websites that perform well in current major browsers, but cannot guarantee backwards compatibility.
- Social media posts are directed at your targeted audience and mostly scheduled in advance. If you need specific posts, please supply the content.
- If you use a service provider on our recommendation, you will enter into an agreement directly with them. Styyled Digital will not be held responsible for their service or lack of.
- Authorization – The CLIENT authorises Styyled Digital to perform services on the CLIENTS’ behalf, which may include, but is not limited to, registering their domain, accessing their hosting account and disk space, creating databases and applications, managing their online advertising, and submitting their project to search engines.
- Payment – The CLIENT agrees to pay The Marketing Company(StyyledDigital/VATechs LLC) in accordance with the terms specified in each proposal/estimate. Payment is due within 7 days from the date of Invoice. If the CLIENT fails to pay any invoice, The Marketing Company(StyyledDigital/VATechs LLC) reserves the right to withdraw the website and associated materials or refuse completion and/or delivery of work until past due balances are paid.
- Changes to this Policy – Styyled Digital reserves the right to change this policy at any time. The most updated version can be found on our website styyleddigital.com.